- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in recruiting application review, preferably in Pilot Recruiting or Aviation related
- Knowledge of or ability to learn and utilize applicant tracking systems, CRM tools, and virtual recruiting tools
- Ability to use or learn how to use online screening tools and technology to build efficiencies into the overall recruiting process
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to demonstrate right to work in the US
- Recruiting experience in university or flight school setting
- Bachelor’s degree
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
- Engaging Communicator
- Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
- Problem Solving
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Data Analytics and Diagnostics skills
- Coaching & Development
- Driving Excellence
- Facilitating Change
- Strategic Thinking
Supervisory Responsibility: This is not a supervisory position
In absence, who will handle and re-assign tasks: Manager of Talent Acquisition
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.