• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
• 3-5 years of professional experience with a proven, professional track record in the development of social media marketing strategies and programs
• Demonstrated understanding of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok
• Experience with copywriting and editing to ensure accurate and engaging copy with consistent tone, look, and voice
• Demonstrated versatility in writing styles, including social media posts, short pieces for the web, and marketing copy
• Basic familiarity with social media management platforms and analytics reporting, e.g., Facebook Insights and Hootsuite
• An eye for design, and experience with design software, e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
• Ability to speak/read/write in English
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Problem Solving
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Data Analytics and Diagnostics skills
• Coaching & Development
• Driving Excellence
• Facilitating Change
• Strategic Thinking
Supervisory Responsibility: This position is not a supervisory role
Delegation: In absence, duties delegated to Manager of Marketing
Travel: Travel is required for this position up to 25%
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.