• Previous Flight Attendant experience.
• Two (2) or more years as a classroom instructor or instructional development experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements (E.g. CFRs, TSRs, 8900.1, etc.), company policies, and procedures.
• Good communication skills (written and oral).
• Computer literacy and strong Microsoft office skills.
• Ability to speak/read/write in English.
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
• Advanced degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Systems Design, or Instructional Technology.
• Approximately 3-5 years related work experience designing in a complex organization.
• Approximately 3-5 years as an Inflight Supervisor, Check-Flight Attendant, and/or Inflight Management.
• Software Skills (i.e., Adobe Pro, PowerPoint, Articulate, Captivate)
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Problem Solving
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Data Analytics and Diagnostics skills
• Coaching & Development
• Driving Excellence
• Facilitating Change
• Strategic Thinking
Supervisory Responsibility: This is not a supervisory position.
Delegation: In absence, the Manager of Inflight Training Design will manage all responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.