Talent Data Analyst
• Work Schedule / Shift: Full-time (occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand)
• Reports To: Manager of Talent Resources
• Relocation: Some assistance available
• Travel: Some travel required
• Direct Reports: None
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
As the Talent Data Analyst, you will make a significant impact on PSA Airlines’ Human Resources Department practices and procedures. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate with business partners to create high-quality analysis, reports, and presentations for process department enhancements.
• Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns in recruitment and retention
• Analyze data to identify solutions, including trend analysis, predictive and prescriptive
• Prepares reports of data results with visuals, identifying key trends and insights, presenting and explaining findings to leadership
• Support department directors with improvements of processes and procedures based on data analysis
• Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
• Evolve existing workforce metrics and dashboards
• Promote overall data quality and assist in managing the company's workforce data; run regular audits, report issues, and see them through to resolution to ensure data integrity.
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources
• Assists in development or improvement of processes and procedures
• Generates monthly demographic reports and provides analysis for key metrics
• Works with Finance to ensure headcount and business plan alignment.
• Maintains compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
• Responsible for the Company’s Security and Safety Management System (SMS) and associated Safety Risk Management and Safety Assurance outputs.
• In absence, the Manager of Talent Resources will handle and re-assign tasks.
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Drive
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Influence and persuasion
• Organizational and planning skills
• Attention to detail
• Superior customer support skills
• Passion for continual improvement
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication (listening, oral and written)
• Effective rapport and consensus building skills
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.