Maintenance Logistics Coordinator
• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Schedule: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Sunday working 4 x 10-hour shifts.
• Reports To: Manager of Operational Material Logistics
• Direct Reports: None
• Relocation: Some relocation assistance available
• Travel: 60% Travel
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Maintenance Logistics Coordinator reports to the Manager of Operational Material Logistics and facilitates efficient and accurate tracking of inventory.
• Coordination of all spare parts and material activity between PSA Airlines and its Heavy Maintenance Visit (HMV) Service Provider and assigned EMP’s, in order to support PSA aircraft in maintenance.
• Facilitate and oversee all parts and materials requests from HMV Service Provider and assigned EMP’s.
• Monitor all Rotable and Repairable parts/material replaced during HMV and assigned EMP maintenance to coordinate activity with the PSA Aircraft Component Repair Manager.
• Monitor the shipping of parts and material to and from HMV and EMP Service Providers as assigned.
• Maintain accurate accounting of all PSA owned inventory, held on location, at HMV and assigned EMP Service Provider facilities.
• Oversee procedures and activity to ensure that all parts and material have been processed correctly in the MXI computer system.
• Continue to explore, develop, and implement processes and procedures that will serve to facilitate, improve, and streamline the efficient and accurate tracking of PSA inventory.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Operational Material Logistics.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience work in supply chain, inventory management and/or a warehouse environment
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office with intermediate knowledge of Outlook and Excel
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced multi-functional environment
• Ability to speak/read/write in English
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
• Valid Passport Travel is expected for this position and includes travel to Mexico, Canada and various locations within USA
• Previous aviation inventory control and admininstrative experience
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.