Charlotte, NC – Charlotte hosts one of PSA’s senior bases. It is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and the third-fastest growing major city in the United States. Nicknamed the “Queen City,” this city upholds rich history and southern hospitality. You will enjoy the food scene, art and history. Home of the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Motor Speedway, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Carolinas Aviation Museum, this city offers an abundance of activities.
• Lead cadet pipeline development programs, leading the school relationship strategy with schools to create sustained candidate sources through partnership between PSA and the entity.
• Grow Cadet Program population through enhanced engagement activities and outreach
• Identify flight schools and universities to partner with through the Cadet Program
• Utilize ATS to engage candidate pool and develop follow-up action plans to keep candidates engaged with PSA.
• Identify, plan, and attend networking activities such as Cadet Career fairs, industry expos, school cadet connects, Career Take-Off Events, and Cadet Mentor events.
• Interview qualified candidates to join our pathway program pipelines
• Proactively maintain engagement programs to retain and convert cadets, sr. cadets, and CFI’s to PSA’s First Officer Training
• Analyze recruiting trends, best sources, and recruiting metrics to enhance pathway programs
• Develop best practices to drive external recruiting initiatives across all pilot groups
• Train, Mentor and Supervise the Cadet Recruiters
• Determine training programs for Pilot Mentors and Ambassadors, when needed.
• Creates communication plan and accountability methods for Lead Pilot Mentor, Pilot Mentors and Ambassadors.
• Advises team members to update ICIMS with requisite and candidate status updates immediately upon receiving notice of information / changes. Review all requisites daily to ensure accurate information is recorded in the system.
• Attend Recruiting meetings, share knowledge and skills with teammates, and contribute to continuous improvement efforts.
• Oversees onboarding process and transition from Cadet Program to PSA First Officer initial training.
• Supports the school and student contractual process with the Manager of Pilot Recruiting.
• Supports weekly metrics with Systems and Support Team by pulling necessary data, where and when needed.
• Participate in special projects as assigned.
• Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures as well as with all applicable external regulations.
Key Stakeholder Communication
• Recruiting Team: Daily/weekly leadership on execution of Pilot Cadet Recruiting Activities
• Daily and weekly updates on staff performance, recruiting obstacles, wins, and issues; support requested data for accurate metrics collection
• Recruiting Associate/ Recruiter: Candidate / Requisite information needed to provide administrative support for scheduling, Preboarding, and Onboarding
• Human Resources: Support Facilitation of new MSA Cadet hires through Day 1 Orientation