• Location: Charlotte, NC
• Work Schedule / Shift: Full-time (occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand)
• Reports To: Director of Talent Acquisition and Development
• Direct Reports: None
• Travel: Rare travel, up to 10% of the time
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All eligible employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will have a significant impact on recruiting efforts to attract, engage, and select the best talent to support PSA Airlines’ growth. By organizing and communicating details to all stakeholders, you will be directly contributing to the candidate experience.
• Create/update relevant job ads by working collaboratively with the Human Resources Admin Team and Communications Team
• Activate job postings in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by acquiring job details and approvals
• Distribute physical internal postings for union positions and management/leadership positions
• Keep all job boards (state unemployment, schools, and sponsored) up to date
• Ensure compliance of external job postings with OFCCP regulations
• Point of contact for employment sites, utilizing recruiting systems for OFCCP outreach
• Copy resumes from job boards to ATS when they apply through the board as needed
• Update job boards with new PSA marketing information as needed
• Initiate new hire paperwork and follow up on completion for general new hires
• Schedule fingerprint screening with candidates and conduct fingerprinting for recruiters as needed
• Follow up with recruiters to schedule start dates upon background and drug screening clearance
• Assign employee numbers
• Update ATS with pre-boarding information
• Schedule travel and accommodations for general interviews, new hires, and recruiters as needed
• Assist with scheduling travel and accommodations for Recruiters as needed
• Manage the general PSA recruiter inbox by responding to general inquiries or forwarding emails
• Administer bulk communication in the ATS and CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) systems
• Process applicant paperwork and filing on a regular basis using compliance guidelines
• Maintain high-level knowledge of every open requisite managed by the Recruiting team
• Support Recruiting team by participating in projects assigned as needed
• Accountable for timely and accurate communication to all key providers and stakeholders involved in General Recruiting and New Hire Onboarding, expediting information changes and ensuring buy-in on program adjustments from all parties.
• Maintain knowledge of and compliance with company policies and procedures as well as with all applicable external regulations.
• Foster a safe and positive work environment through diligence, teamwork, and a constructive attitude. Report all unsafe and negative activities to the Director.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years of administrative or customer service experience
• Intermediate proficiency or above in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to work in a team and independently to meet deadlines in an aggressive growth environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
• 1-2 years of human resources or recruiting experience
• Working knowledge of booking travel and accommodations
• Experience supporting multiple personnel in a fast-paced environment
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Driven
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Effective time management / Multi-tasking
• Strong communication (oral and written)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Sense of humor
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.