As the Maintenance Planning Supervisor, you will impact PSA Airlines’ growth by overseeing the daily operations of the Maintenance Planning Department. In providing full compliance with maintenance requirements and planning to maximize efficiency, you will ensure quality service and flights.
• Oversee the daily activities of the Maintenance Planners;
• Ensure new employees receive proper and adequate training, as well as recurrent training;
• Monitor Daily Planner to ensure an equalized maintenance program and proper base utilization;
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of all necessary reports as required by maintenance planning;
• Ensure that established policies and procedures are followed by the maintenance planners;
• Maintain the technical and company manuals used in Maintenance Planning;
• Recommend changes or new procedures to improve department and system performance;
• Perform duties of the maintenance planner as required;
• Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A&P license with 3 years’ experience
• Excellent computer experience
• Capable of using respirators and other personal protective equipment including eye and hearing protection
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
• Engaging Communicator
• Results Drive
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Detail oriented
• Coaching & Development
• Driving Excellence
• Facilitating Change
• Strategic Thinking
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.