Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Schedule / Shift: Full-time/40 hours per week
• Reports To: Director of Planning & Scheduling
• Relocation: Some relocation assistance available
• Travel: Some Travel
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way – which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Dayton, OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Planning Program Manager – Complex Assembly’s is responsible for all complex assembly’s including but not limited to Landing Gear, Engines and APU’s. The Planning Program Manager works with Planning and Procurement to ensure the latest plan is in place and on track. This role participates in the accusation of new and used aircraft and return to/from lessors/brokers.
• Works with Planning to build the most effective and efficient plan for complex assembly’s
• Creates standard configurations for the assembly’s working with all business units in maintenance
• Monitors and tracks vendor performance on turn times and cost with the DPS and DSC
• Ensures any data on vendor performance and cost makes it into the planning and budgeting phase
• Oversee the performance of the vendors per the Service Level Agreement and make necessary adjustments
• Will work with CRA’s to create and establish standard configurations before assembly’s are sent out for overhaul
• Will assist procurement and planning with any and all questions related to parts and their effectivity to TO’s, AD’s and SB’s.
• When applicable be a resource for PSA to assist with any issues regarding receiving parts back from the vendor to ensure compliance
• Will work with other Planning Program Managers on aircraft inductions lease returns or any other aircraft transactions.
• Responsible for the Company's Security and Safety Management System (SMS) and associated Safety Risk Management and Safety Assurance outputs.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook are a must.
• Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
• Minimum of 5 years CRJ technical experience
• Strong ability in the use of technical data such as Wiring manuals, Structural Repair manuals and Engineering repairs.
• Ability to speak/read/write in English.
• If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
• Three years’ experience in aircraft maintenance scheduling/planning or a relative field
• Above average knowledge of FAA regulations
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
Supervisory Responsibility: This is not a supervisory position.
Delegation: In absence, the
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.