Administration, supervision, and leadership of assigned staff to include establish work schedules, direct working assignments, conducting work performance appraisals, monitor attendance, and enforce all required policies, practices, procedures and methods IAW with the PSA Way.
· Lead training/recurrent training, coaching, and development of new and existing employees;
· Ensure timely and accurate completion of all necessary reports as required by maintenance planning;
· Maintain reference documents, technical and company manuals used in Maintenance Planning;
· Identify gaps in current business processes and reengineer them for efficiency through analytical modeling along with creating new procedures to improve department and system performance;
· Interface closely with OCC and Tech Ops to ensure MOPs roles and responsibilities are understood and supported;
· Monitor Maintenance Schedules ensuring; RON workload is balanced (scheduled vs. available hours); that MOPs have coordinated with Base Stations on overnight work plan, and that scheduled maintenance optimizes station capacity and capabilities;
· Ensure day-of RON work package Standard Operation Procedures are followed; including leading MOPs in effective Mtx Planning coordination call (1100ET,) adhering to MEL scheduling policy and other procedures;
· Interface with CASS team to aid in Root Cause Analysis investigations related to Maintenance Planning and provide mitigation recommendations to the Maintenance Planning Manager;
· Develop analytical frameworks for developing metrics, goals and continuous improvements;
· Build and maintain decision support, scheduling research and spreadsheet models that help streamline business process and promote planning efficiencies to help provide better decision-making for day-of and short-range maintenance forecasted scheduling;
· Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.