Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist
• Location: Charlotte, NC
• Work Schedule / Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Reports To: Talent Acquisition Marketing Program Manager
• Direct Reports: None
• Relocation: Some Assistance Available
• Travel: Occassional travel is required of this position
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Charlotte, NC – Charlotte hosts one of PSA’s senior bases. It is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and the third-fastest growing major city in the United States. Nicknamed the “Queen City,” this city upholds rich history and southern hospitality. You will enjoy the food scene, art and history. Home of the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Motor Speedway, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Carolinas Aviation Museum, this city offers an abundance of activities.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist is responsible for all work group and talent acquisition email marketing creative and execution. This individual is responsible for planning and execution of all work group photo and video shoots. This individual will support talent acquisition marketing creative.
• Collaborate with marketing team to create and implement emails for talent acquisition marketing, events and recruitment workgroup marketing initiatives
o Create content, edit templates, build workflows and execute emails
o Manage email content calendar, content audit and execution
• Serve as project manager for all work group marketing initiatives
o Drive project timelines, approval and review processes, edit creative templates and manage execution
• Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Program Manager on email and talent acquisition marketing initiatives
• Serves as point of contact and lead for all new recruitment marketing program launches and new projects
o Drive project collaboration, project timelines and manage execution
• Support ROI for all email marketing and talent acquisition efforts – work with Digital Analytics Specialist to provide findings to marketing and recruiting teams
• Be prepared to regularly update leadership team on status of key projects
• Responsible for holding team members accountable to projects processes, timelines and needs to keep projects on track and completed on time
• Manage audit process for email marketing and talent acquisition marketing
• Edit templates, collaborate on plans, manage projects and execute Talent Acquisition social initiatives
• Collaborate on, identify and support future TA and email marketing initiatives
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Interpersonal Skills
• Problem solving/ analysis
• Performance management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Performance management
• Presentation and negotiation skills
• Organized and detail-oriented and finesse to drive virtual teams
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
• Professional aptitude
• Multi-tasking and adaptability in an aggressive growth environment
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.