Talent Systems Analyst
• Location: Dayton, OH or Charlotte, NC
• Work Schedule / Shift: Full-time (occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand)
• Reports To: Talent Systems Specialist
• Relocation: Some assistance available
• Direct Reports: None
• Travel: Rare travel, up to 25% of the time
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Charlotte, NC – Charlotte hosts one of PSA’s senior bases. It is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and the third-fastest growing major city in the United States. Nicknamed the “Queen City,” this city upholds rich history and southern hospitality. You will enjoy the food scene, art and history. Home of the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Motor Speedway, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Carolinas Aviation Museum, this city offers an abundance of activities.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Talent Analyst assists with Recruiting systems, analytics and projects related to the support of Talent Acquisition (TA).
• Assist with TA systems technical support
• Administer all users and access as directed by Manager, ensuring employees are able to log in to the system from the internal portal and external candidates are able to access the career portal.
• Assist Talent System specialist with light to moderate system configuration changes under direction of Manager.
• Collaborate to build framework for team dashboard reporting and metrics.
• Provide TA systems technical support to all PSA employees.
• Support Manager and TA Leaders by assisting with the implementation, management and user adoption of all TA systems; seeking opportunities for continual improvement.
• Create SOPs, reference checklists, adoption kits and training materials for new users and system updates.
• Participate in training users during system or process updates under direction of Talent Systems Specialist.
• Support identifying baseline metrics and key performance indicators and assist in the design of accurate dashboards, reports and presentations used to educate, inform and influence business decisions.
• Assist with recruitment reporting process; compile recruiting metrics, interpret data trends, areas of strength, and areas of opportunities
• Provide ad-hoc HR data reports to a variety of customers across all disciplines
• Partner with Manager and Talent Processes Specialist to optimize and align TA systems with team workflows, reporting, and process automation.
• Understand, evaluate and prioritize TA Support best practices for PSA; suggesting updates to processes based on internal audit findings and external industry-leading resources.
• Assist with support-related projects, such as document retention, answering/forwarding inquiries in the general Recruiting inbox, preparing Preboarding materials, evaluation new jobs, and vendor vetting.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Influence and persuasion
• Organizational and planning skills
• Attention to detail
• Superior customer support skills
• Passion for continual improvement
• Analytical skills
• Strong communication (listening, oral and written)
• Effective rapport and consensus building skills
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.