Pathways Recruiting Coordinator
• Location: Charlotte, NC
• Work Schedule / Shift: Full-time (occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand)
• Reports To: Director of Talent Acquisition
• Relocation: Some assistance available
• Direct Reports: None
• Travel: Rare travel, up to 10% of the time
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way, which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
Charlotte, NC – Charlotte hosts one of PSA’s senior bases. It is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and the third-fastest growing major city in the United States. Nicknamed the “Queen City,” this city upholds rich history and southern hospitality. You will enjoy the food scene, art and history. Home of the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Motor Speedway, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Carolinas Aviation Museum, this city offers an abundance of activities.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Pathways Recruiting Coordinator will be responsibleto provide coordination and administrative support for the Pathways Recruiting team. The is an intergral role in the candidate experience for all candidates in the PSA Pathway Programs. This role provides on-going communication and support to candidates and recruiting team through the hiring process.
• Functions as conduit to connect the Interview Process to the Hired Process for candidates.
• Partners with Lead Cadet and RTP Recruiters, all HR Recruiters, and other Business Partners to ensure candidates have cleared all required regulations to participate in First Officer training.
• Prepares interview documentation for all associated candidates.
• Track and update candidate onboarding information through ATS and CRM systems.
• Updates and retains employment files for candidates within the programs.
• Maintain communications and relationships with new hires to resolve any issues/questions throughout their onboarding process. Responsive with candidates during interview and initial onboarding experience to create a high touch candidate experience.
• Coordinates candidate interview travel.
• Coordinates bonus payment tracking process for all associated candidates.
• Prepares weekly slide statistics for programs.
• Track and update candidate progression through training.
• Assist with outreach to Partner Schools to schedule events.
• File applicant paperwork and folders on a regular basis using compliance guidelines.
• Accountable for timely and accurate communication to all key providers and stakeholders involved in Recruiting and New Hire Onboarding, expediting information changes and ensuring buy-in on program adjustments from all parties
• Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures as well as with all applicable external regulations
• Foster a safe and positive work environment through diligence, teamwork, and a constructive attitude. Report all unsafe and negative activities to the Director
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated/Strong initiative
• Strong communication (oral and written)
• Highly effective time management
• Intellectual aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Focus on excellence
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.