• Post-secondary education in technical, vocational or academic fields of study
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Must have entry level to moderate computer knowledge with moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• College degree or equivalent amount of work experience - two years’ experience in aircraft maintenance scheduling/planning/programs or relative field
• Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Time and performance management
• Strong organizational skills
• Proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Positive communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
• Ability to interact with all levels of company personnel
• Strong team player
• Professional aptitude
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with time sensitive deadlines
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations appropriately when performing job duties
• Prepare presentations
• Adaptability in an aggressive growth environment.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.