• Location: Dayton, OH
• Work Hours/Shift: Full Time
• Reports To: Maintenance Planning Manager
• Direct Reports: None
• Relocation: Some relocation assistance available
• Travel: None (0%)
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way – which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Dayton, OH – Dayton is known as the Gem City and the birthplace of Aviation. It is also the home of PSA Airlines headquarters. Here, you will be able to enjoy a rich history in aviation by visiting the National Museum of the United States Air Force and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
As the Maintenance Planning Admin, you will work to ensure safe and reliable flight operations by monitoring all aircraft maintenance requirements. In providing full compliance with maintenance requirements and planning to maximize efficiency, you will directly affect PSA Airlines’ by providing quality service and flights.
• Analyze and conduct scheduling and work load planning to ensure maximum efficiency and full compliance with maintenance requirements.
• Analyze and conduct short, medium and long-range forecasting of maintenance requirements.
• Coordinate with Maintenance Control to ensure efficient routing of aircraft to accomplish and comply with maintenance requirements.
• Make timely decisions on schedule changes to resolve conflicts between the maintenance schedule and the daily operational schedule.
• Coordinate with OCC personnel for ferry or repositioning of scheduled maintenance aircraft.
• Transmit work orders and schedules to the production units.
• Utilize company computer systems for the routing and coordination of aircraft into assigned overnight stations.
• Assist MOC personnel in tracking and scheduling deferred maintenance items.
• Coordinate with internal, functional departments to ensure parts, material and manpower are available for the work to be scheduled.
• Ensure all specified policies, practices and procedures are complied with.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to speak/read/write in English
• Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office programs
• Two years’ experience in aircraft maintenance with a working knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Time management
• Handling sensitive situations
• Working with minimal supervision in a team environment
• Maintaining confidentiality
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.